Friday 24 May 2013

Introduction: Hey you! Hello!

The year is 2013 and I don't think I'm alone in wanting to get the best out of life.  A great many changes have happened to me and many others in the last few years and despite what the mainstream media says things are not going to be looking up for many of us very soon.

I'm not going to get into a conversation or discussion about who holds the most wealth and where that sits on a scale of fairness, but what I am going to do is talk about what I am doing to make sure that me and my small family can do to make sure that our lives are as positive as possible.

As a practical kind of woman one of the things that means the most to me is being able to feed and clothe my family, make sure that we are warm and safe, and that everyone feels loved.  Some of those things are easier to achieve than others, love being the most awesome and least expensive thing to share.....

But here's the other thing I can do.....share what and how I cook because a full belly is a happy belly, and happy belly is half-way to a happy heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment